For those of you looking to run the latest Lollipop OS on your AT&T Galaxy S2 SGH-i777, you may want to check out CyanideL ROM.
Based on latest Android 5.0.2 Lollipop, CyanideL ROM by XDA user Rogersb11 brings a high level of stability and peace of mind for those of you who want to run Android 5.0.
Out of the box, CyanideL ROM brings you almost everything working out of the box including data, WiFi, bluetooth, camera, and more. The only thing not working is video recording. Considering everything else working, that’s probably a minor bug and should be fixed in future versions.
Inside CyanideMods in settings, you will be able to supercharge your phone with its endless number of customization including custom system animations, power menu, quick settings, Gesture Anywhere, Density changer, App Circle bar, and much much more.
Although it’s still work in progress, if you want to get the best Lollipop ROM on your SGH-i777, give CyanideL ROM a try this week(end) and do let me know what you think!
Download Android 5.0 Lollipop Gapps (Get the pico version!!!)
For installation, please follow How to Install Android 4.4 KitKat ROM on Galaxy S2!
To install, reboot into recovery, make backup ROM, wipe data/factory reset, install ROM, install Gapps, install SuperSU and reboot. (If for some reason you end up in a bootloop, reboot into recovery, go to Advanced Wipe for TWRP or Mounts & Storage for CWM, format/wipe /system, then re-install ROM.)
Credits – XDA <— Please donate to the developer of this ROM or hit Thanks button on XDA if you like it, thx!
- Want a height-adjustable keyboard? Check out How to Install LG G3 Keyboard!
- Want Flash Player? See How to Install Flash Player on Android 4.4.2/4.4.3 KitKat!
- If you want some awesome audio, check out Viper4Audio FX MOD, which you can install on this ROM to enhance your music 100%.
- If you want to run your apps in tablet/hybrid/custom DPI mode, see our Xposed App Settings guide.
- If you want PIE Controls, see our LMT Pie Control guide.
- Need to run apps that check for root? Check out How to Run Apps that’s don’t run on rooted Android!
- Want to listen to YouTube music with screen off? Check out How to Playback YouTube videos with Screen-Off!
- Need multi-window? Check out How to Add Multi-Window to Any Rooted Android!
Q: My 3G/4G LTE data is not working!!!
A: See How to Fix 3G/4G LTE data by Manually Setting APN on Android!
Q: I don’t have Play Store nor any of the Google apps!
A: You forgot to install Gapps, reboot into recovery and install it! (See above for download.)
Q: The ROM is not booting!
A: Try formatting /system and re-install ROM, sometimes the system partition gets corrupt and you may have to try 2 or 3 times before the ROM boots.