Click on Play button above or Click Here to Download High-Quality HD video to your Smartphone or Computer.
For those of you who want a pure CM10 (CyangenMod 10) Jelly Bean ROM Android 4.1.2 experience (without the additives), try the HellyBean CM10 port for your Galaxy S2 GT-i9100.
This ROM is near flawless in terms of showing you a “pure” CM10 experience with Android 4.1.2 and the latest goods from CM10 sources.
On the latest CM10, you will find that many of the UI customizations from AOKP are now baked in including stuff like weather/calendar widgets, slide brightness control, and a whole lot more.
Also, the battery very good on this ROM.
I find there’s a ton of great AOKP ROMs out there (which I do like also) but sometimes you probably want to experience what a pure CM10 ROM feels like. This is definitely the ROM for that, so give it a twirl this weekend and let me know what you think! There’s also couple extra features added so you have nothing to lose.
Features added to CM10:
– facebook sync integrated
– option to enable high end gfx effects
– possibility to activate and customize navigation bar (color of background, glow effect, transparency)
– possibility to customize statusbar (color of background, transparency)
– transparent lockscreen (taken from paranoid android, coded by jesus david)
– edge swipe navigation (ported from sgt7)
– ability to enable tablet_ui (ported from aokp)
– kill-all button at recents panel (ported from aokp)
– task manger button at recents panel linked to the built-in running apps service
– customizable long-press-back-kill timeout (from 500ms to 3000ms)
– added option to toggle lockscreen styles (jb, ics, gb, eclair)
– option to use sense4 recents panel
– misc settings in settings menu
– added kill-all and taskmanager button to sense4 recents panel
– added the possibility to set lockscreen text/image colors
– added possibility to change the colors of the statusbar toggles
– added option to enable/disable coloring of toggles
– added option to display a small bar below the toggles as indicator for toggle state
– added possibility to display additional volume slider (similar to brighness slider from aokp)
– pdroid compatible (settings –> security)
Download CM10 ROM Android 4.1.2
To install, reboot into CWM Recovery, wipe data/factory reset (unless you are coming from another Jelly Bean ROM), install ROM, install Gapps, wipe cache, and reboot. That’s it!
Credits – XDA
Don't have a car mount for your phone yet? Make your driving safer, check out Gel-Suction Car Mount, I highly recommended and mounts on any surface!
Need a new micro-SD card? Check out Fastest MicroSD Card Shootout, make sure to get a good micro-SD card!
HighOnAndroid Google+ Community <--- If you like this post, please join HighOnAndroid Google+ Community Here, thx!
GalaxyS2Root Facebook Page <--- If you like this post, please Like Our Facebook Page Here, thx!Need Help? Follow/add me on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
Want to stay updated on latest Galaxy S2 Root news?
Sign up for our Galaxy S2 Root Newsletter here so you don't miss a single tip and get personal help via e-mail! Galaxy S2 Reference
You will need a rooted Galaxy S2 to install all ROM/kernels.
NOTE: PLEASE ONLY INSTALL ROMS INTENDED FOR YOUR VERSION OF Galaxy S2! Otherwise you WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE and I will not be responsible!
First time to rooting and custom ROMs?
Please see our FAQ for your Galaxy S2 model FIRST!!!:
Galaxy S2 GT-i9100 FAQ
Galaxy S2 SGH-i777 (AT&T) FAQ
Galaxy S2 SGH-T989 (T-mobile) FAQ
Galaxy S2 SPH-D710 (Sprint) FAQ
Galaxy S2 ROMs
Galaxy S2 GT-i9100 ROMs
Galaxy S2 SGH-i777 AT&T ROMs
Galaxy S2 SGH-T9989 T-Mobile ROMs
Galaxy S2 SPH-D710 Sprint ROMs